Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting Back on Track

Theologians and lovers of the Early Church,

I want to sincerely apologize that I have been so negligent in writing on my blog. I have been in transition mode since March. We have moved twice: First, into a parsonage, and second, into our own home. We have been trying to get settled in our home since August. I have been busy with the things customary to being a pastor in a busy church.

I even have a series set up that I hope to write on concerning the pastoral ministry. I have had the topics stuffed inside my Bible since August, but I have not had time to write.

I hope to correct this soon. To those who do check the blogsite regularly, I thank you for your interest. Soon, God willing, I will add some substance to this blog.

Peace to you in Christ,

+ceadda